Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 182.5

Well, I'm halfway through the year.

The Maybenauts are moving ahead full speed.

SLUTTER is getting back on track after some setbacks.

The Sonnets are gearing up to record a new record.

I've been fired from the Polecat band.

Humboldt Gong has secured a new monthly gig and added about 12 tunes.

The money situation is pretty dire, but we're pressing along.

I'm up to 36 shows of the 75 I set out to play this year.

I'm in a good place, and plans for the rest of the year are coming along nicely.
On the other hand, that means I'm often too busy to remember to update this damn blog! So many of the posts are recaps and don't include everything, some events may be listed on the wrong day, et cetera. But... it's probably better that I'm too busy to do this!! Regardless, I'm gonna see this thing through to the end of the year. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment