Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15

Today, I:

• Updated the Maybenauts Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter pages.
• Updated Chicago Music fan page.
• Worked out!
• Wrote the weekly psycho business e-mail.
• Caught up on more music biz blogs.
• Only had 5 cigarettes.
• Calculated my BMR and basic activity level and figured out my caloric needs for weight loss (end goal: consume under 2200 cal per day. Goal: 1600-2000, varied depend on exercise regimen).
• Tracked my food.

From now on, at least for a couple months while I try to get back into shape, these entries will now include two numbers at the bottom: the first will be calories consumed, the second will be approximate calories actively burned (as in from exercise only, not general daily activity). So, let's start that now:

2231/350

No comments:

Post a Comment