Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5

Today, I:

• Updated the Maybenauts Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter pages.
• Updated the Chicago Music page.
• Made a poster and handbills for the January 28 show.
• Updated the Maybenauts song player on the NoVo site.
• Laid out a onesheet for our album release mailings and saved half the future cost by laying out a 8.5x5.5 image! Harr!
• Updated the Maybenauts blog with upcoming shows.
• E-mailed our mailing list to promote this Saturday's show at Cafe Wha Who.
• Contacted a couple bands and Double Door regarding Vee's garage/glam/powerpop/rockandroll extravaganza in May... (details later!)
• Updated the Facebook event for the Jan 28 show.
• Created a Paypal account for The Maybenauts.
• Set up a neat new surprise on Maybenauts.com (you'll have to wait to see)!

Also, I'm realizing that this here bloggie has gotten me even more motivated than I thought. Throughout the day I'll look at my "Today, I:" list and decide it's too short... and then I go to town on stuff I have to do! Nothing like feeling inferior to get light a fire under one's ass. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment