Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34

Today, I:

• Updated the Maybenauts Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter pages.
• Updated Chicago Music fan page.
• Updated Maybenauts onesheet.
• Signed The Maybenauts up for Fanbridge, which seems to be an easy way to update our social networking profiles all at once, if nothing else...
• Enjoyed the wonderful experience (and taste!) of making wraps at home. Mmm...

You may have noticed that I've stopped putting calorie counts at the end of these since my "no counting calories on show days" weekend. I haven't been eating unhealthy, it's just that I've been so consumed with the gloriousness of vegetables that I haven't really felt compelled to record calories while I've been eating fresh and low fat foods. I'll probably go back to it at some point, maybe even tomorrow... but right now, despite having smoked nearly ten cigarettes tonight and being slightly drunk, I feel pretty good. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment