Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 56

Today, I:

• Updated Chicago Music fanpage & Maybenauts social networking pages.
• Dropped off Big Bang masters at Breakthrough Audio.
• Did second round of test prints - minimal fixes and we're good to go!
• Formatted/edited liner notes.
• Printed up images for collect-all-four Maybenauts buttons!
• Made a spreadsheet to keep track of online merch sales.
• Sent out digital copies of the EP to those who bought 'em.
• Wrote a new blog post.
• Added a link to our new Maybenauts merch store on MySpace.
• Finished the EP art and sent it off to press!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
• Found thesixtyone.com and joined up! still setting it up...
• Researched the new "performance tax" law so I can be educated when discussing why I support it (which I've decided I do).
• Caught up on some MTT posts.
• Had Maybenauts practice.

For some reason today, I cannot stop working, researching, working, playing. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment